Are you considering the use of VR and AR in your organization? Our consulting services include VR workshops and experiential labs, featured keynotes, professional development, research and strategy, and the design of immersive technology projects.
VR, AR, and mixed reality will transform business, nonprofits, and educational institutions. But it’s not about the technology. It’s about people and organizations – your organization. It’s about helping you reach your institutional goals.
Consulting services based on your needs
Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. – Chris Grosser
We come as open-minded partners, eager to understand your needs. Our presentations and workshops are insightful, provocative and include hands-on demos and collaborative activities.
We can help you create VR and AR projects that inspire your students, faculty, employees, customers, and visitors. As your partners, we can work with you in the following areas:
Research and Strategy
- VR and AR Market Trends
- Higher Education Future
- Transformation of Learning and Work
- The Impact of New Media
- VR and AR Workshops and Master Classes
- Immersive Storytelling and 360 Video Workshops
- Digital Literacy & Ethics
- Immersive Learning for not for profit and corporate Organizations
Student and Community Engagement
- VR & AR Playgrounds and Experiential Labs
- Immersive Learning Curriculum Design
- Innovation Days and Hackathons
- Startup coaching
Design and Execution
- Implementation Strategy and Evaluation
- Ideation Workshops – VR and AR, Digital Learning, and Storytelling
- Training and Project Management
- VR/AR Labs and Space Design
- Partner and vendor recommendations
A broad range of expertise
As experts in the field, let us show you what virtual and augmented reality can do. Immersive technologies will transform human experience and require an interdisciplinary approach. With our combined backgrounds in philosophy, education, learning sciences, new media, arts, global policy and business, we design solutions that meet your goals.
We offer an international perspective and have partnered with education institutions, libraries, museums, and other organizations around the world.
Contact Digital Bodies
Let’s start a conversation! You can use the contact form below or email us. We’d love to talk to you about your project.