Are you considering the use of VR and AR in your organization? Our consulting services include research and strategy, professional development workshops, virtual reality labs and the design of immersive technology projects. As your partner, we can help you inspire and transform the experience of your students, faculty, employees, customers, and visitors.
VR, AR and Mixed Reality is the next wave of the Digital Revolution. Immersive experiences will transform business, nonprofits, and educational institutions. We come as open-minded partners, eager to understand your needs. Our presentations and workshops are insightful, provocative and include hands-on demos and collaborative activities.
As your partners, we can work with you in the following areas:
Research and Strategy
- VR/AR Market Trends
- Higher Education Future
- Transformation of Learning and Work
- Insights and impact of New Media
- VR/AR Workshops and Master Classes
- Employee Learning and Development
- Digital Storytelling
- Digital Literacy
Student and Community Engagement
- VR & AR Playgrounds and Experiential Labs
- Immersive Learning Curriculum Design
- Innovation Days and Hackathons
- Startup coaching
Design and Execution
- Implementation Strategy and Evaluation
- Ideation Workshops – VR/AR, Digital Learning and Storytelling
- Training and Project Management
- Space Design
- Partner and vendor recommendations
Areas of Expertise
As experts in the field, we understand that virtual and augmented reality are unlike other technologies. They reshape human experience and require an interdisciplinary approach. With our combined backgrounds in philosophy, education, learning sciences, new media, arts, global policy and business, we design solutions that meet your goals. We offer an international perspective and have partnered with education institutions, libraries, museums, and other organizations around the world.
Contact Digital Bodies
If you are interested in our consulting services, you can use the contact form below or email us. We’d love to talk to you about your project.